Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The end of soccer season

Well, Thomas's soccer season ended with a bang!  They had a soccer party after the final game and he got a trophy (which he is very proud of!!).  I guess the next soccer team he will be on will be with his new "Tico" friends in Jaco.  We are looking forward to that!  Here are a few pictures of him with his trophy at the soccer party.



This next picture is of the team doing their final "1...2...3...Gamecocks!!"  I think this and the gatorade breaks every 5 minutes were some of the favorite memories for Thomas and his teammates!  




What a blessing it was to be a part of this first experience with Thomas-we look forward to many more!  

1 comment:

Mari said...

Sweet, sweet memories for sure! I am available whenever...I'll call you sometime this week to set a time!
I cannot believe you are leaving so soon...with the holidays its going to fly. (sorry I'm sure you did NOT want to hear that)