Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bible Study for Moms in INVU

In an earlier post I asked for prayer for the Mom's Bible Study Iwas beginning this month. Well, we had our first meeting this past week and it was wonderful! It was everything I had envisioned when I prayed for direction, order, organization, etc. We had over 15 moms there and about 8 women from our church helping me. It was such a blessing!!! We served the ladies lunch, I taught a Bible Study on the love of God and what it truly means and we decorated acrylic picture frames for a craft. It was so much fun! God is just so faithful and I spoke with a few women afterwards who were really blessed and were asking me when we were doing it again. Then, this morning at kid's club 4 of the moms came and asked if we could do it more than just once a month. I am just so blessed that they were so touched and I give all the glory to God because He put the entire thing together in my heart!! I look forward to the next one and where this will continue to lead us. My relationship with these women is already at another level just this week in passing since having the meeting last Monday. The Lord has given me a verse these past few weeks that I am clinging to and keeps me going in His work. I Cor. 15:58 "Stand firm, let nothing move you. Always give yourself fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain." May this always be our heart---to give ourselves FULLY to God's work for His glory!!

Please continue to pray for these moms, most of whom do not know Jesus as Lord and Savior of their lives. Also, please pray for me as I follow the direction of the Holy Spirit in every detail of the planning and preparation--especially what He will have me share each time. Thanks for praying!!!!!
making picture frames...so fun!!! Alicia, my "Tica Mama"some of the volunteers from our church

No comments: