Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Best Birthday Ever!

 I was MORE than blessed this birthday as I was showered with love from those I love so very much!  I spent the morning with my precious INVU kids at Kids Club;  lunch time with my girlfriends (3 of which were also celebrating birthdays) painting nails, making jewelry, eating and talking;  the afternoon with my family, the Youth and a the Mission Team for testimony time/cookout on the beach;  and dinner time with Jose and Rosa (dear friends of ours), the mission team and my family.   Then, last night I arrived to lead the INVU Women's Bible Study and they had planned a surprise party for me complete with pizza, cake and gifts.  We even made prayer journals as our craft as we are studying on the importance of prayer in our lives. WOW---can you say BLESSED!!!!  My cup is overflowing with thanksgiving as I am so humbled by all of the precious friends we have here!  God showed Himself in such a sweet way this week and I am so thankful for Him and His love for me!
flowers and gifts from our youth and kids at youth group/kids club





My girls from Tuesday night Women's Bible Study









Beatrice singing a special song for me!!

No comments: