Friday, July 2, 2010

Our Amazing Intern

Many of you know we have the privilege of hosting an intern for 2 months this summer here in Jacó. Alicia Keel, who was part of our youth group at CC Lexington, is here with us for the summer and she is blessing our socks off! We have a lot in common and she is just like part of our family so we have been having a blast with her here! She is a wonderful help in everything--from washing dishes to helping Thomas and Jacob with whatever to helping us plan and host mission teams. We are so happy to have her here and I really am going to cry when she leaves in August. Maybe by then she will just decide to stay forever :) We love you so much Alicia--you are truly a gift from the Lord for us this summer!!!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Hey Sarah! I found your and Daniel's blog a few weeks ago, and have been enjoying it so much! I just started one for Will and I, but have not gotten very far with it. It is so good to see the amazing work ya'll are doing! I think I was at PC the same time as Alicia, your intern. That's wonderful that ya'll have some help.

Good luck with everything,
Jordan (Cogdill) Faulkner